Making meetings work has become more challenging given the new hybrid way of working.
And it seems like the challenge is becoming more complicated and stressful.
But there are ways to make the process easier.
Gayle Lantz shares tips on how to structure meetings to make sure all voices are heard and achieve best results given the new hybrid models.
She advocates the importance of experimentation and engaging the team in the process to find or create the best approach to meeting in the new paradigm.
Leaders are under pressure to lead meetings in new ways, but they don’t have to figure it out on their own.
This episode covers:
- Why trying to get back to the “old way” of meeting is not the goal
- Variations of hybrid work models
- One key question for leaders who want to create strong engagement during meetings
- Practical tips for leaders to make sure all voices are heard
- What to consider when planning and structuring meetings
Gayle Lantz is a Certified Virtual Event Professional.