“Twisties” have been in the news recently. But they don’t just apply to Simone Biles.
Feeling lost is a universal experience.
Many people feel lost in one way or another at different times in their lives, for different reasons. Some describe their experience as “disconnected” or “disoriented.”
They don’t know where they are or where they’re going.
Gayle Lantz shares her own experience and ideas for understanding the feeling of being lost.
She offers suggestions for dealing with it– including better methods for being found.
And ultimately arriving at a better place.
This episode covers:
- The normality of feeling lost
- Why people often feel lost
- What to do when you feel lost
- What not to do when you feel lost
- How to help other people who feel lost