If you want to create more time, reduce errors and scale your business, following the right systems helps you do that. And it might seem like an overwhelming process to create systems that work.
But creating the right systems does not have to be time-consuming, difficult or complicated.
Gayle Lantz speaks with systems expert, David Jenyns, based in Melbourne Australia.
He is author of SYSTEMology: Create Time, Reduce Errors and Scale Your Profits with Proven Business Systems.
His mission is to free all business owners worldwide from the daily operations of running their business.
David’s entrepreneurial journey began in his early twenties when he sold Australia’s most beloved sporting venue, the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Since then, his business experience has spanned from franchising retail clothing stores to founding one of Australia’s most trusted digital agencies, Melbourne SEO Services.
This episode is relevant for any business owner, executive, manager or entrepreneur who wants to help their organization run more easily.
This episode covers:
- The value of creating a systems-driven culture
- The problem with “whack-a-mole” approach
- Why the business owner is the worst person to create systems
- How to engage employees in the process of system creation
- Leveraging curiosity to create systems that work
- The importance of keeping systems simple