Early in the new year when people set fresh new goals and intentions, many admit they already feel stuck or behind. It’s easy to think something is wrong and be hard on yourself.
But, as Gayle Lantz explains, there’s nothing wrong. You just need better perspective and a willingness to try a new approach.
It could be something small. An experiment. Experimentation is a powerful antidote to stagnation that builds creativity and resilience. Experimentation fuels innovation which is needed to grow and sustain your business.
Gayle challenges listeners to choose their next experiment to speed their learning and growth, especially in a fast changing environment. Leaders and their teams benefit when experimentation is integrated in how they go about their work.
Discover how to foster an experimentation mindset to get unstuck. Stop doubting yourself and leverage small experiments to create inspiration and progress. Experiment. Learn. Repeat.
This episode covers:
- Why people resist experimenting
- Shifting from a fear-of-failure mindset to an experimentation mindset
- How small experiments create momentum
- Different areas of your business that could be ripe for experimentation
- The challenge to choose your own personal next experiment and one for your team.