Studies show the many benefits of positive thinking and it’s not just a matter of viewing the world through rose colored glasses.
Maintaining a positive state of mind is especially important for leaders who are under a lot of stress. But developing a positive mindset can be difficult to put into practice.
Gayle Lantz offers perspective on what leaders can do to create and maintain a more positive mindset by practicing the power of positive expectation every day.
This episode covers:
- Possible empowering beliefs to internalize
- Two key factors that make it difficult to practice positive expectation
- The power of gratitude and appreciation
- Ways to practice positive expectation every day
- Catch yourself when you “go negative.”
- Catch other people when they “go negative.”
- Watch extreme language (e.g., always, never).
- Feed your mind and soul with uplifting thoughts, sources of inspiration.
- Limit your exposure to the negative.
- Actively look for the good in everything.
Gayle challenges leaders to turn beliefs into action that can make a difference in their life and work.
Previous Episodes that aired in May (Mental Health Awareness Month)