Most leaders want to grow their business. And many work too hard to make that happen.
But purpose-driven leaders and entrepreneurs look beyond growth to consider the impact they want to make through their business.
They want to make the world a better place. The good news is they don’t always have to work so hard in the process. Clear focus on priorities is key.
Gayle Lantz interviews Chanie Gluck, Founder and CEO of 4D Global, an offshore medical billing company that serves healthcare companies across the United States. 4D Global helps companies grow and scale their business by supplying them with experienced medical billers in India. The company is Great Place to Work-Certified.
Chanie was recognized on the 2021 Forbes Next 1000 list along with other inspiring entrepreneurs and leaders who are redefining what it means to build and run a business today.
Chanie offers thought-provoking leadership insights, especially relevant for leaders who are overly involved in the business or drowning in “busyness.” She brings an entrepreneurial perspective — viewing life through the lens of “what should be,” as opposed to what it is now.
Her ideas will inspire any leader looking to grow their business and do work that matters.
This episode covers:
- The power of being laser-focused (on a personal, team and organizational level)
- The need to stay “out of the weeds” and avoid being the bottleneck in a leadership role
- Creating a culture that fosters social connection to attract and retain talent
- The drive to leverage the global workforce
- The importance of filling “love tanks”