The automotive industry is navigating massive shifts at incredible speed. Successfully steering through this transformation requires embracing reinvention as an ongoing process that becomes part of the organizational culture and DNA.
Gayle Lantz speaks with Cathy Fisher, founder and president of Quistem, LLC, an expert in the automotive industry for over 35 years. Cathy helps manufacturers find hidden money in operations, eliminate customer complaints, and develop a proactive quality culture focused on rapid business growth.
This episode covers:
- The distinction between innovation and reinvention and why the automotive industry needs more of the latter
- Shifting focus from selling vehicles as hardware/software to providing exceptional mobility experiences
- Adopting an experimentation mindset and failing fast to unlock opportunities
- Engaging younger generations and leveraging their eagerness to learn
- Becoming consumer-centric by embodying mobility experiences in product creation
- Key questions leaders should ask to spark organizational reinvention
Cathy provides a wake-up call for automotive leaders to create collaborative ecosystems focused on consumers, not products. It’s time to revolutionize the automotive industry.
Other industries can apply her advice on embracing technology, valuing younger talent, and continually experimenting.
Previous CEO on the Go Episode: