We all have an inner critic. That nagging voice that casts doubt, kills your confidence and holds you back. As a leader, self-doubt can be especially dangerous. It not only limits your own potential but influences others as well.
In this empowering episode, Gayle Lantz challenges you to get to know, then defeat, your inner critic. She shares ideas to help silence the doubts that may be swirling in your head.
- Why the greatest battles are fought in your own mind
- Techniques to reprogram negative thoughts
- How changing your mindset and language impacts decisiveness
- The importance of surrounding yourself with encouraging voices
- How to see doubt as just an “indicator” and visitor
She also challenges leaders to help team members defeat their self-doubts. Building confidence in others helps build your own.
Don’t let self-doubt continue to limit you. It’s time to defeat the doubts and negative chatter holding you back from achieving your goals. Tune in to equip yourself with the insights and mindsets to cheer yourself on.