It’s been about a year since the pandemic started. And leaders are looking for best ways to re-engage their teams and prepare for what’s next.
But the pandemic experience has taken a toll on many people. The negative impact on mental health is significant. A lot has shifted.
Supercharging your team isn’t about “motivational speeches.” It’s actually about structuring meaningful conversations.
Executives who take some time with their teams to thoughtfully regroup and reflect on lessons learned will fare better than those who try to push people into the new reality.
Gayle offers insights on what leaders can do now to truly motivate their teams and best prepare for the new future.
This episode covers:
- Three key actions leaders can take now to engage or re-engage their teams as they move forward in new ways
- Good questions to ask to facilitate productive reflection and conversations
- The importance of supercharging your team as a whole, individual team members and yourself
- Why traditional “motivational techniques” aren’t needed
- The true fuel for your team
See details below about My Friday Focus: A unique experience for leaders who want to end their week on a high note, connect with other leaders and clarify focus for the week ahead. (March only)