This special episode features an interesting conversation with guest expert, Marlene Chism, author of No Drama Leadership and Stop Workplace Drama. Today’s times are especially sensitive for leaders and those they serve.
Marlene shares timely insights and tips about how to deal effectively with all kinds of drama in the workplace, especially during these challenging times.
You’ll learn ways to foster a “drama-free culture” based on personal responsibility, curiosity and clarity.
This episode covers:
- What’s really creating drama in today’s unique environment
- What you can do to create positive shifts in your workplace
- Why typical “go-to” solutions don’t work and what to do instead
- What patterns appear in situations where drama exists
- How to address the elephant in the room