Attention business owners, independent professionals, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to build their network, and their business, fast:
Spending too much brainpower on your own business?
Start your own Mastermind Group and see your business soar!
The Mastermind Groups: Quick Launch Kit is a comprehensive resource for consultants, coaches or other entrepreneurial types interested in starting or running mastermind groups.
Whether you’re new in your business, or you’ve just been working alone way too long, it’s time to get an edge with the help of other people, like you.
I learned that lesson years ago when I first started my business. I had lots of ideas swirling around in my head and struggled to take action. I needed feedback, ideas, support. Instead of being productive, I was stuck in analysis… questioning my own decisions, making assumptions with no basis and afraid to do what I really needed to do to. My business was sluggish.
When I joined a Mastermind Group, within just a few months, I felt more confident about the direction of my business. I got feedback I needed to make decisions more easily. My ideas were reinforced. Members made good suggestions I could apply immediately. My business grew legs and started running!
Now you can too. Masterminding is a growing trend in many professions.
“If I could solve all the problems myself, I would,”
Thomas Edison replied when asked why he had a team of twenty-one assistants.
What do you need?
If you’re like other owners or senior executives I know:
- You feel isolated in your role.
- You find it hard to get candid feedback from people you can trust.
- You wonder if you’re the only highly motivated person in the business.
- You talk about actions you want to take, but don’t follow through.
- You second-guess yourself.
- You’re in your leadership role, but haven’t had the best leadership training.
- It seems easier to help others solve their problems than solve your own.
A Mastermind Group is a unique place to get to the heart of the issues you care about most…How to grow your business and not be consumed by it. How to find new ideas that work. How to attract better customers. How to sever a partnership. How to beat your competition. It’s a place to focus on the biggest problems that need to be solved…now!
Masterminding is different.
It’s more than rubbing elbows with folks at your local chamber meetings. You can talk about the ideas that are directly relevant to your business. And you get direct, candid feedback – better than what your own family or friends will tell you. Your mastermind members help you see things like they really are so you can take your business where you really want it to be.
Whether or not you know much about masterminding, you’ll get great ideas and shorten your learning curve with the Mastermind Groups: Quick Launch Kit.
What will you gain?
- Practical ways to organize your own group so it works well from the start
- Proven strategies that work so you don’t have to recreate the wheel
- How to shorten your learning curve on masterminding to grow your business faster
- How to run effective mastermind meetings so you’re not wasting your time
- Types of mastermind members to attract to create the highest value for the group
- Mastermind mistakes to avoid to prevent costly conflicts and frustration
There’s more! The Mastermind Groups: Quick Launch Kit includes tools you can use…now!
Inside you’ll find…
- Sample Mastermind marketing flyer for you to customize so you can get the word out about your group, fast
- Sample agenda templates to structure meetings easily
- Meeting checklist to address logistics
- Initial Meeting Questionnaire to get your group started on the right foot
In addition, you’ll get important advice from someone who knows the secrets to running successful Mastermind Groups.
Why listen to me?
I’ve been running successful Mastermind Groups for years. I see firsthand the benefits that members gain from their Mastermind Group:
- In one member’s first meeting, he made a decision to replace a longtime staff member after agonizing about poor performance issues for years.
- Another member restructured partnerships in his business so he could assume a new, more rewarding role.
- One member started a successful new venture based on input from the group
- Another member implemented new marketing and PR strategies to put her company in the limelight.
I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t from both the facilitator and the participant perspective. (Read my article posted in the Birmingham Business Journal.)
Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Start learning now and launch your own group.
Get straight feedback you can take straight to the bank!
Great minds don’t always think alike… and that’s more reason to get them in your Mastermind Group. Energize your business by masterminding with other people who want to do the same.
P.S. If you’ve landed on the page because you’re interested in joining one of my existing mastermind groups, contact me. I’d love to hear from you.