When you’re thinking about change, you might need a new vantage point.
MEET ME AT THE TREEHOUSE.
FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2018 (9AM-3PM)
A ONE-DAY MINI-RETREAT FOR WOMEN LEADERS
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT’S NEXT IN YOUR LIFE OR WORK?
I’ve been in my field a long time and I’m not sure what else is out there for me.
I know I can do something else, but don’t know what it is.
I’m showing up, but feeling disengaged. Something is off.
Is this all there is?
Something needs to change.
In this special private mini-retreat, you will join a small group of other women leaders to stir new thinking and create the change you want.
• Gain greater clarity about next steps on your career journey.
• Learn how to master the mindset needed to help you move forward more easily.
• Explore processes to help you create new opportunities that you’re actually excited about.
• Achieve better peace of mind knowing you’re moving in the right direction.
• Start a new chapter with greater energy, power and confidence.
Your journey continues…
Where are you on your climb?
What branches should you explore?
What new leaf are you turning?
Let’s figure it out…together!
DATE: Friday, April 13, 2018
TIME: 9am – 3pm (includes lunch)
PLACE: Ruffner Mountain (Treehouse Room)
SEATS ARE LIMITED
If you know of a friend or colleague who would benefit from the mini-retreat experience, feel free to pass along this information.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Register Now for Best Rate!
(Registration payments are non-refundable)