Gayle’s executive coaching and consulting services provide a custom-tailored approach to help leaders like you meet your specific goals for personal and professional growth.
Whether you’re leading a team, division, small business, or large corporation, Gayle can help you build on your strengths to achieve what’s most important to you and your organization.
How Gayle Can Work With You
Executive coaching with Gayle begins with your most important objectives in mind and a true understanding of the responsibilities your leadership role demands of you.
Gayle will focus on both the strategic and tactical issues that you face in whatever area of growth is critical for you at this point in your career. Common coaching areas include individual leadership development, executive career growth, refining communication and presentation skills, and overall strengthening of problem-solving strategies.
Your executive coaching program will be customized to meet your scheduling demands, taking place over the phone (or in person if desired) and typically running a minimum of six months so that true progress can be made on what’s important to you.
What Makes For The Best Client-Coach Fit
The best candidates for executive coaching tend to have the following personal and professional attitudes:
- A strong commitment to personal development
- A desire to sharpen focus on true priorities
- A willingness to explore and change existing perspectives in order to open up new possibilities
- A results-oriented mindset that values accountability
- A willingness to discuss sensitive issues (the “real” problems) in an environment of confidentiality and safety
- An appreciation of the value of a thinking partner, collaborator and sounding board
How To Get In Touch To Discuss Your Needs
If you or your organization is interested in learning more about the executive coaching and consulting services Gayle can provide, click here to contact her today.